We’ve just finished this year’s Vltava Run, and preparations for next year’s run are already underway. This article has all the crucial information and news about the next race.
Most of you know it by now, but just in case: another race full of great experience from Šumava all the way to Prague will take place on May 14–15, 2022. That means you’ll enjoy Christmas, Dry February, then Easter, and it’s off to the races!
Get ready for CRAFT functional T-shirts
We've been working with our new partner CRAFT on functional T-shirts for Vltava Run 2022! Just like you, this Swedish brand has run a long way. Today, CRAFT doesn't produce just functional apparel—it manufactures clothes and shoes for all kinds of athletes all over the world. A lot of runners have fallen in love with it, from hobbyists to the most intense professionals.
The functional CRAFT T-shirt will keep you at the optimal temperature and comfort (not only) during your runs, no matter what! Check it out.
Company Entry Fee
Want to experience the best company teambuilding ever, while promoting your company? Get your boss on your side, put together a team of colleagues, and qualify for the Company Entry Fee. The benefits are clear here: you’re guaranteed a spot at registration, along with a lot of other benefits—just see for yourself.
Registration and entry fee
Grab your calendar and write down this very important date: November 1, 2021. At 11 am on this day, registration for 300 teams will open up. More information here.
- Entry fee: 21,000 CZK
- Due date: 5/11/2021 (or within 5 working days of registration)
What you’ll need to register:
- Team name
- Name and surname, phone number, email address of the team’s captain and deputy captain
- Answers to two simple questions:
- Choose the correct one out of three options.
- The registration form will only be submitted once both questions have been answered correctly.
Once you’ve successfully registered, we’ll send a confirmation email to your team captain that includes payment instructions.
What to do when your team has registered several times?
If your team somehow manages to register multiple times, please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, simply telling us the name of your team and captain. Reselling registration spots is forbidden. Your registered captains will be able to access your team’s online administration once we receive your entry fee.
Didn’t manage to register? Don’t worry, there’s a waiting list for you!
- If you try to register after the 300 spots have been taken, you’ll be automatically put on a waiting list.
- All registered teams have 5 working days to pay the entry fee. Any team that doesn’t meet this deadline will lose their spot, which we will then offer to someone from the waiting list.
- Every year several teams from the waiting list eventually get registered for the run ?
And that’s all, dear friends. Fingers crossed for you on registration day and looking forward to seeing you in May 2022!