SAFELY AND CAREFULLY
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, EVERY RACER MUST NOT EXHIBIT ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS (ELEVATED TEMPERATURE, MUSCLE PAIN, COUGH, ETC.) AND MUST NOT HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS.
1. We have now made it possible for you to have your team’s starter packs delivered to you by courier before the race. In the captain's section, select the option "Deliver starter pack by courier" and enter the delivery address, ... You can request this type of delivery no later than 21/8. The delivery will take place in the 1st week of September. This service costs 150 CZK, which you can pay when you sign in at the race.
2. As in previous years, sign-ins for the race will take place in Zadov, this year on Friday 18/9, between 16:00 and 21:00.
Please provide the following when signing in:
- Completed and signed Declarations of Participation in the Race and Declarations of Health for each participant.
- 500 CZK refundable deposit for the race chip
- And, if applicable, 150 CZK for the delivery of each starter pack.
- NOTE: Please bring the exact amount needed in cash
You will receive from us:
- Your starter pack (if you did not choose to have it delivered to you)
- Your team’s race chip
- cookies for the whole team from the Kabát bakery
- 24 bottles of still spring water Rajec
3. This year, only those wearing masks are allowed to enter the start, finish, and handoff areas, except for runners finishing or beginning their legs of the race.
4. Rules for SIGN-INS:
- only the captain and one member of a team, both wearing facemasks, are allowed in the sign-in area. Everyone in this area must respect social distancing.
- stay in the sign-in area for only as long as necessary,
- all changes to teams must be communicated in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Rules for the START area:
- the first runner may be accompanied to the starting line by the whole team, provided they all wear face masks and respect social distancing
- starts will take place in groups of 10-15 runners, as in previous years. The starting list will be announced in the first week of September.
6. Rules for handoff areas:
- only runners passing and receiving the baton will be allowed into the handoff area, which will be marked off by the organizers
- one team member can act as an escort (to report handoff and support the incoming runner) and may move around close to but in the designated handoff area, but must wear a facemask at all times
- other team members from the active car / cars must stay at least 2 metres from the border of the handoff area, but must wear facemasks and respect social distancing
- maintain at least 2 m of distance from all other teams at all times
- each handoff point will have a toilet, as well as a sink and a booth with sanitizer
- ACCOMMODATION – gyms (Hluboká, Týn, Vrané) will not be available this year. We will publish a list of campsites along the route.
7. Rules for the FINISH area:
- after running to the finish line (the whole team finishes together) all team members must put on facemasks and leave the finish area as quickly as possible.
- medals will be ready for individual collection by individual teams at numbered stands (according to start number). It is necessary to pick them up before the last member of the team reaches the finish line (you’ll cross the finish line with your medals)
- in the finish area there will be no podium for photography, the team will be automatically photographed by photographers from Nikon as you cross the finish line
- after the finish, do not forget to return the relay chip to the organizers together with the tag from the medals
- refreshment stands and portable toilets will also be equipped with sanitizer dispensers
EVERY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL ADD 1 HOUR TO YOUR TEAM’S FINAL RESULT.
8. Recommendations for TEAM AND TEAM CARS
- We can only recommend measures for your team and team cars – practice proper hygiene, use disinfectants, do not share food or drinks, do your best to minimize the possibility of infection.
Let’s stay considerate and we’ll all get through this together :)
Květa, Míša, Verča and Láďa from the VR core team