|Start:||stadion běžeckého lyžování Zadov - Churáňov, Šumava, May 15th, at daybreak|
|Finish:||Prague, May 16th, in the afternoon|
- relay race of over 360 kilometres
- teams with 12 runners at most
- 36 legs
- handoff points designated by the organizer
- A - mix 10–12 runners (both sexes)
- B - mix 6–9 runners (both sexes)
- The fastest all-female team will be awarded.
- Recommended time for a 10-kilometre run in recent years for each runner is 60 minutes at most. When registering, please provide an actual time for a 10-kilometre trail run with an elevation difference around 250 metres. Based on this data, a start list will be drawn up and times designated during which individual handoffs will be opened and closed.
- Minimum age for each runner is 18 years; minimum age of 15 years only with a parent’s written approval and while having one of the parents a member of the same team (as of the start of the race).
- state of health (runners participate in the race at their own risk)